- an interactive blogg and a social network dedicated to the pursuit and exploration of a non-domiciled life style.

Resource: The great transversion


Title: The great transversion
Location: World
Description : I am inclined to be more than a geographical nomad. My clouds include so much more than humans and animals. In my pack we are far beyond age, nationality, race, gender, family, status, profession or even personality. I have a hard time keeping myself distinguishable from the other. Or rather, this is the way we want it to be, the way we need it to be in order for us to visualize a situation in which we can no longer treat out environment as if it would be somthing apart from, and therefore merely usable for, me. So, we travel beyond the limitations of everything that keep us together. We even try to ignore the fact that we are so painfully aware of the limits we cross. We are not hipppies or anything like that coz we are too aware of the present geography of the landscapes we move on. I do not know if this will help anyone, but to us the vision, vague as ever, is what makes it possible to pursue: a world in which we can be it all in one life is possible. And today I need to be a rain storm.
Keyword(s): Vision, nomad, gender, age, nationality
by: Valter Provideo

1 comment: